They Just Keep Coming...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex

Won this little beauty on Ebay for a mere 30 Lb's

One of my fastest repairs yet - Just 90 mins to rebelt & clean her up...........

This is really minty & sounds excellent for a Hitachi, really high build quality & so easy to sort out.........

Very unusual early 80's track with a strange 'Backwards Intro' & one of 10 songs on the album all of which are excellent!!

Et Viola!!

https://youtu.be/jv4eEuOOOdU

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
I have noticed that Nick tends to look for the better decks in boomers. Having a metal bias and feather touch sets the mood :-D. I've caught on to you Nick...lol :thumbsup:

say....Did you color the dust caps on that Sharp?

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
Yeah got to do them again though - I am no longer steady enough to do a good job, but I know a woman that can do them really good for me........

Am waiting for a set of belts as I didn't have quite the correct size, other than that, the Sharp works very well!! :yes:

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
my friend...nothing in life is perfect. I can see what you were going for. Those dust caps scream business on that thing and they needed to be brought out :-) Main thing is you have some cool blasters to enjoy. You are one of the coolest guys I know on here...you enjoy these things and like to get in there to revive them and that is A+ in my book.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Looks in great condition and that’s pretty cheap. They’re not my sorta thing but doesn’t look Mickey Mouse to me lol :-) Nice save Nick :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Nice scores Nick although hitatchi ain't my thing....iv had 2 more as well a jvc pc55 and a jvc rdmd5 :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.