What version M70 do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper

Member (SA)
Hey guys, I have some free time and have decided to spend some of that time to write a book about the M70. One of the things I'd like to do is highlight the differences between the different suffixed versions so I'm collecting information and images. If any of you guys can share some insight into these, I'd certainly appreciate it. What I'd like to know is the version and the features on that model that may be different from other models. I'd also be interested to see info on the more rarer models too such as the M71, M75, Victor models (including the rare GX model). I don't need any info on the JW version nor the L version. Also, if you can share image of your tuner screen, back panel ID label, and Input/Output panel, and power input panel, etc. Note: Please note if these images are YOUR images or just something you found on the internet. I might contact you about using your images in the book if they are your own personal pictures. Unless you are OK with it and state so in your post, then I won't need to contact you. Oh and to improve the accuracy of the information to be published, I'd prefer eye-witness account of what they can see and confirm rather than guessing if possible. Thanks.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I can't bulk upload pictures for some reason......

DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG
DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG

I don't know if emailing would just be easier?

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yes, I have the victor M70, the M71, a handful of M70s. Pictures of the GX from old ebay ads.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
I have the domestic USA JW version. I also had the Canadian C version 47 watt draw but reluctantly sold it. Love these JVC’s. I just need the 71,& 75 ,

Superduper

Member (SA)
OK, here is what I see as M70 variations. Please add if you know of any additional suffixes not listed, and the region generally found or released.

Victor RC-M70 (Japan Domestic)
Victor RC-M70GX (Japan Domestic)
JVC RC-M70JW (USA)
JVC RC-M70C (Canada)
JVC RC-M70L
JVC RC-M70LB

JVC RC-M70U
JVC RC-M71JW (USA)
JVC RC-M75W

Status
Not open for further replies.