Spotted a germ on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koleloi

Member (SA)
Apr 17, 2014
Hochiminh city, Viet Nam
Wow, I was going to visit my customer when I spotted a small boombox sitting on the pavement yesterday. That is the box that I have been looking for so long. And the model seem to be extremely rare in my country, have never seen one or heard of anyone that own one, except for a close friend collector of mine, who recently bought an example from Japan.

It is a Sanyo M9994k. I was in hurry right at that moment so I just stayed on my bike, asking the guy about its conditions and how much would he want, then keep moving.

From quick glance, it seems to be in decent looking condition, and it was playing loud on batteries. The guy wanted a big money from it. I told him to get back later on afternoon but he had left before I came back. So I will definitely come to see if he is still there, today or tommorow.

But in case I miss this chance, dont feel sorry for me men. I am happy to tell you that, I have alreadly bought me a Sanyo 9994k a week ago, which is right now, travelling on ship from Hongkong to my Hometown, And I will put it on here later this month, when I will be back to my family home, for Lunar New Year eve.

Have a good day, and wish me luck to catch this second boy. Thank you.

*the second pic is my purchased one from Hongkong.

Attachments

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Such a nice looking box, I haven't heard one yet but have heard lower models. I bet this one sounds great.

Hope yours arrives safe

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
great story!! Thank you for sharing this..

I hope the box arrives safe and you will have lots of fun with it!

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
koleloi said:
Wow, I was going to visit my customer when I spotted a small boombox sitting on the pavement yesterday. That is the box that I have been looking for so long. And the model seem to be extremely rare in my country, have never seen one or heard of anyone that own one, except for a close friend collector of mine, who recently bought an example from Japan.

It is a Sanyo M9994k. I was in hurry right at that moment so I just stayed on my bike, asking the guy about its conditions and how much would he want, then keep moving.

From quick glance, it seems to be in decent looking condition, and it was playing loud on batteries. The guy wanted a big money from it. I told him to get back later on afternoon but he had left before I came back. So I will definitely come to see if he is still there, today or tommorow.

But in case I miss this chance, dont feel sorry for me men. I am happy to tell you that, I have alreadly bought me a Sanyo 9994k a week ago, which is right now, travelling on ship from Hongkong to my Hometown, And I will put it on here later this month, when I will be back to my family home, for Lunar New Year eve.

Have a good day, and wish me luck to catch this second boy. Thank you.

*the second pic is my purchased one from Hongkong.
Great pics. You’ll be pleased with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.