Status
Not open for further replies.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
looks like a very complete GOLD model -
that is quite rare

or maybe just that lighting gives it the gold tint ?
is the sensor black ?

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
This is pretty common behavior. In fact people copy from Radio Museum more often than they copy from WikiBoombox. I guess they feel that the number of transistors and capacitors is somehow useful information. :lol:

Dbzerk

Member (SA)
Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne Australia
I guess this wouldn't be the first time someone has plagiarised your write ups, Reli.
I've read up alot of your write ups.. They are very good and can see why it's gets used

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
T-STER said:
Yeah that has risky written all over it...
You can say that again! Zero feedback so no reputable selling track record and straight in with a high value item with a plagiarised description whilst ignoring any mention of the box's real condition. Some ne'er do wells try to beef up a zero/low feedback score by buying a several very low value items from separate sellers to hoodwink the naive.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
JVC Floyd said:
I'm pretty sure the gold conion has a different color backing on the tuner scale.
You are correct sir.

Gold C100 has black dial glass background. Also the sensor power button is black and yellow for the Gold version vs blue and yellow for the Silver C100. Then there is obviously the color variance :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.