m70 redemption

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 5,161 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

The one thing I hate on any box is those big ass feet!.
The shiat look like their wearing some kind of high rise platform disco shoes.

#32 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:43 AM

my christmas should begin tomorrow Alex with this :thumbsup:....the m70 was my Birthday preasant :yes:

I'm excited for you and probably just as anxious. Did it come yet? Did it arrive safely? What do you think?  :clap:

it's superb and although it may not sound quite as hifi as the m90 id class it as an m90 killer lol

Saw this one listed lad!!

If you must have a Mickey Mouse stereo then this is the only one worth having!!

Still ugly as fark tho, horrid style & build quality - Keep the M70 & toss this off a cliff lad :-D  :-D  :-D 

agree it's mickey mouse build compared to the m90 but damn now i want a dozen lol

The one thing I hate on any box is those big ass feet!.
The shiat look like their wearing some kind of high rise platform disco shoes.

The thing i hate about the conion is the damned stupid bottom tray....who ever thought of that should be shot lol

#33 Northerner

Northerner
  • Members
  • 4,007 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:26 AM

Well I think the Conion is a great looking box. Proper big and flashy like they’re supposed to be. And having worked on mine I think the build quality is ok, yeh not JVC standard, but one hell of a lot better than many I’ve worked on. Mickey Mouse it certainly isn’t.

The feet are frickin stupid tho lol

#34 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

you get no complaints from me Si, best box iv bought this year, number 2 goes to the jvc pc5 :-), it's also the loudest box in my collection, number one goes to the sony fh909. :-D

#35 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 5,161 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

I agree the conion is a good quality boombox , when you compare the conion and m90 amp sections to other 1 piece boxes that's where these 2 are pure farking beasts.

The m90 doesn't overwhelm the speakers like the conion lol
that's why its not as loud. But the m90 at full crank puts out a density of sound that's hard to replicate meaning that motherfuker can howl.