Diatone trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

stereomad

Member (SA)
Apr 9, 2012
crawley
Got myself another jr-711, although I have two already and in nice condition I wanted one in near mint if I could find one as it's my favourite box.....then I saw this for sale, hard to tell the real condition in the advert pics but it looked good
It landed yesterday and I give it a good clean today and it's come out fantastic
This box is one of the best sounding boxes I ever heard and dare I say maybe better than a m90!

Attachments

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
You can tell that box was built with pride. Looks to have a very solid cassette mechanism. Love the dual VU meters :drool:

I see that Super Jumbo Hiding back there ;-) and I like that little silver mini. Pic of Goodies :yes:

stereomad

Member (SA)
Apr 9, 2012
crawley
^^^^^
Thanks guys
Yes they was JDM only.......I can't take all the credit for this box as my boy Rory flagged it up to me and I traded my first one off him which is probably going to be traded back to him as I don't need three of them
The jap boxes are certainly the best

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Yes these really are nice. Made in 1980 when there was no compromise on build quality.
Great sounding boxes with hardly any weaknesses except understanding the controls!

Status
Not open for further replies.