5 replies to this topic

#1 bugpat

bugpat
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationFrance, south-east (Luberon)

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

Hi,

Last friday, while searching something to buy on the f****inBay, I felt on one of my grails, a JVC CX710ME, in good working condition, for peanuts. I couldn't resist and bought it (it's on the way now). So you'll soon will follow it's mods, like I already done on a JVC 60ME, I mean including a DVB tuner inside with rc...

JVC_CX-710.jpg

The day after a friend of my gf went home, she had electrical problems at home I offer to repare, and when she saw the M9998 on the table, she said she's got an old thing like that somewhere in the cellar... and she gave to me a superb (after cleaning) white Sharp GF-A1(just a simple little box, but so pretty in white and so similar to my old Lloyd's ww006 I threw away years ago)...

It isn't yellow as on this picture, but really white !

GF-A1.jpg

And the day after, while searching something to buy on the f****inBay (I know I should stop to go on the Bay :-D ) I felt on a pretty all working M-70 for a good price without any bidders, and bought it (it's on the way now) :lol: !!!! So you'll soon follow it's mods, like mounting a led kit, and I don't know what else...

M-70-a.jpg

It's raining boxes... :clap:

#2 T-STER

T-STER
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:49 AM

Nice! Free boxes are always good and that M70 looks clean 

#3 Transistorized

Transistorized
  • Members
  • 434 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:49 AM

Would love to hear a M70. Wondering how it compares in sound to the M90? Great scores. Glad to see those boxes are getting some love :-)

#4 davebush

davebush
  • Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationSunny Blackpool. UK

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:26 AM

the m70 is not in the same room as the m90...in fact not on the same planet haha 

#5 jimmyjimmy19702010

jimmyjimmy19702010
  • Members
  • 3,050 posts
  • LocationSunny Brisbane, Australia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:25 AM

The M70 is loud, loud, loud. The M90 is class, class, class.

#6 bugpat

bugpat
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationFrance, south-east (Luberon)

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:41 AM

Would love to hear a M70. Wondering how it compares in sound to the M90? Great scores. Glad to see those boxes are getting some love :-)

Would love too, but I must be patient coz the M70 is on transit :lol:

The M70 is loud, loud, loud. The M90 is class, class, class.

I'm dreaming of a M90 (and a GF-767/777 too), but that will be laterrrrr... :drool: