It's raining boxes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugpat

Member (SA)
Hi,

Last friday, while searching something to buy on the f****inBay, I felt on one of my grails, a JVC CX710ME, in good working condition, for peanuts. I couldn't resist and bought it (it's on the way now). So you'll soon will follow it's mods, like I already done on a JVC 60ME, I mean including a DVB tuner inside with rc...

The day after a friend of my gf went home, she had electrical problems at home I offer to repare, and when she saw the M9998 on the table, she said she's got an old thing like that somewhere in the cellar... and she gave to me a superb (after cleaning) white Sharp GF-A1(just a simple little box, but so pretty in white and so similar to my old Lloyd's ww006 I threw away years ago)...
It isn't yellow as on this picture, but really white !

And the day after, while searching something to buy on the f****inBay (I know I should stop to go on the Bay :-D ) I felt on a pretty all working M-70 for a good price without any bidders, and bought it (it's on the way now) :lol: !!!! So you'll soon follow it's mods, like mounting a led kit, and I don't know what else...

It's raining boxes... :clap:

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Would love to hear a M70. Wondering how it compares in sound to the M90? Great scores. Glad to see those boxes are getting some love :-)

bugpat

Member (SA)
Transistorized said:
Would love to hear a M70. Wondering how it compares in sound to the M90? Great scores. Glad to see those boxes are getting some love :-)
Would love too, but I must be patient coz the M70 is on transit :lol:

jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
The M70 is loud, loud, loud. The M90 is class, class, class.
I'm dreaming of a M90 (and a GF-767/777 too), but that will be laterrrrr... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.