Las Vegas meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Just hearing about it on the news this morning. 64 yr old Stephen Paddock rained bullets down with fully automatic weapons upon innocent people from his 32nd floor hotel room at the Mandalay Bay. Fish in a barrel. If people aren't getting blown up on the ground level they're being shot like fish in a barrel from above.

Shooter is dead.

Hoping all here are ok. Please check in with your Boomboxery family. We are concerned for our Family here!!!

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
The world is gone bersek. My thoughts go to the victims and their dears, and of course to the boombox crew in Vegas. Let's hope everybody is ok.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I wasn't there, but yes everyone who did go is ok

32nd floor, he couldn't even see anyone's face at that height. What a coward

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Thoughts out to all our comrades in the USA and to our extended Boomboxxery family.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I think half the world is miserable and the other half is happy ,so the miserable are sore losers and the happy are more than willing to parade it in your face and seek attention at every turn. plus the game of one upmanship demands that every ****ed up thing that happens must be out done the next time around. Its a mad world and it will always be ****ed up as far as I'm concerned. The real problem is people are always cerebrating **** while the world is circling the drain. Have you ever noticed that no matter how big a ****ing disaster happens as soon as the next one happens they forget all about that last one.

Oh by the way a good friend of mine was gunned down while at the ride on bus stop after kicking some guys ass the guy came back and shot him so I know what this **** is like.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Why would someone at 64 do this??? all in the name of god i suppose, sad news guys, sooner im out of this world the better, i hate the farking place, so sad.....next they will be making a film and cashing in

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Hey everyone, myself, my family and everyone that I know of that attemded the meet on Saturday is OK and safely made it back home.

Luckily most of us left Las Vegas and we're already home, or close to home when the mass shooting happened. It really hit home to know that we we're all just there smiling, laughing, partying, and enjoying the festivities only a day before this tragedy.

I think about my wife and 4 year old son that went with me to the meet, and how helpless and defenseless those victims must have felt not being able to protect their loved ones or friends.

Just sad and horrible. My heart goes out to all that we're affected by that coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.