My JVC M90 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Awesome. Nice M90.

A while back I uploaded a video to dropbox of mine playing a cassette. Headphones will yield the best sound quality.

If you do not have a dropbox account it may ask you to sign in. Just click "no thanks, proceed to video/download. You can choose to watch it using dropbox media player or download and watch on your computer.

I will post the link again here :-) Enjoy that M90. They're good sounding boxes for sure

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n66jy1y1p1pi0dn/20170403_193633.mp4?dl=0

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
great vid Rob, may i suggest you not use the unit like that or you will blow the fusible resistors on the deck, in other words get those belts changed, it's a 10 minute job :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I can't do belts either Rob but the m90 is so easy to do my man...the deck is the best part of the m90 lad

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I never understood the use of ****ing belts in a tape deck , its like building a goddamn tank and using a rubber band to drive it . ****ing stupid!.

Cpl-Chronic

Member (SA)
May 14, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
JVC Floyd said:
I never understood the use of farking belts in a tape deck , its like building a goddamn tank and using a rubber band to drive it . farking stupid!.
The reason belts were used is they would take up the wear instead of the parts of the deck, similar to a drive belt or alternator belt on a car....instead of the pulley wearing out, the belt wears instead so it can be replaced more easily than a gear or pulley or fluywheel....hope this explains why...

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
JVC Floyd said:
I never understood the use of farking belts in a tape deck , its like building a goddamn tank and using a rubber band to drive it . farking stupid!.
I agree floyd, for instance you don't see belts in old clocks lol the other thing that pisses me off is that all the cogs in the decks are plastic, not in old clocks, farking stupid if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.