What happens in Hong Kong stays in Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Giving you guys an update of Chris first night in Hong Kong due to a country wide social media block in that country. Chris's first night was filled with drinking, drinking,
and more drinking...😂😂😂...along the way he visited a disco blasting Staying Alive by the Bee Gees...I didn't know Staying Alive was still a popular song on the club circuit.
Anyway Chris has an epic undertaking ahead of him in Hong Kong.
I am so happy my friend is involved with such a historic product. They could not have chosen a better person for the project. I wish you nothing but the best on this journey of yours Chris and I look forward to owning a Chris Cronkrite original boombox. Below I have added a pic of Chris in Hong Kong and a pic of Chris's new friend...looks like you are already off to an epic start Chris. Safe travels my friend.

IMG-20170902-WA0003.jpgIMG-20170902-WA0004.jpg

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Melly!!!....HA HA HA, who is that chick? In a sombrero? I really must have been drunk :lol:

Thanks guys. I am a never ending pessimist and until I see pallets of radio's ready for shipment to everyone, I won't call it a done deal, but we are certainly working in the right direction.

Dave and Rob of Bumpboxx are seriously hardcore about these machines. Every fault in the first Bumpboxx has been seriously looked at, corrected, improved or removed. Both Dave and Rob have told me that because of the comments made on THIS SITE they have made these changes and they are not offended, they want to know so they can make the product better. They also love the customized Bumpboxx's and it inspires them. I have seen the new V3 and just about every component has been upgraded even if it's in some tiny margin to make it better or fix an issue.

Boomboxery is actually shaping the future of Boomboxes

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
Woop woop!!!!!

Hey Chris I thought you were in media lockdown. You hack into a government satellite????
I actually did have to hack my phone in order to by pass the government restrictions, very illegal! I have been told they are cracking down heavily on that sort of thing. :thumbsdown:

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
How about pollution, while you were there? Apparently, that's a major problem in Hong Kong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2lb_kgp4g

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
samovar said:
How about pollution, while you were there? Apparently, that's a major problem in Hong Kong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2lb_kgp4g
I really can't say. It was Typhoon season, and is was raining and windy most of the time, which I'm sure cleaned out the city. But it certainly wasn't as bad as Naples this past summer with all the fires on Vesuvius

Status
Not open for further replies.