Hope our Texas based members are safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
I have tons of family in the Houston, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi areas. My Pop is 1.9 miles from the beach in Corpus. He's okay for now, just no electricity for days. Thankful for only that much.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I hope everybody is OK down there. Montgomery county's task force one water rescue team is heading there so help from Maryland is on its way.

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
My solidarity to all the Texan population. Unfortuately weather is gone bersek on a global scale and we get more and more of such disasters. Let's hope that everybody is ok and let's count on the great job of the rescue units.

goodman

Member (SA)
Jun 14, 2011
Bulgaria
samovar said:
My solidarity to all the Texan population. Unfortuately weather is gone bersek on a global scale and we get more and more of such disasters.
Let's hope that everybody is ok and let's count on the great job of the rescue units.
:agree:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Adam I hope your family is ok !!!!!!!
I did work in hurricane sandy and couldn't believe how much damage water creates
This is much worse ....... please keep us in the loop

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
bklyn sound said:
Adam I hope your family is ok !!!!!!!
I did work in hurricane sandy and couldn't believe how much damage water creates
This is much worse ....... please keep us in the loop
Thanks. All my Texas family members are well as can be, all things considered.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
I have a couple of friends in Houston,I'm hearing they're ok,just outside the flood zone but one friend in Poet Aransas suffered damage. Very sad,now Irma!😮🙁 Our organization was just getting ready to help out in Texas and now we may have the go to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.