I survived the Dessau, Germany Meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
You sure are a traveling man. Kick ass to see you hit the best spots in the club.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
blu_fuz said:
You sure are a traveling man. Kick ass to see you hit the best spots in the club.
It's been simply amazing to have met some many collectors, you as well. This site has introduced me to some many good people, it's hard for me to put it into words!

Still the best site on the web.

MORE TO COME!

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
This looks like a super cool meet and i think i may have to try to make the next one. These meets just take this hobby to a whole new level and reinforces why we love them so.

Chris looks like you had a wicked time and glad you survived intact, wheres next on your boombox pilgrimage? :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
T-STER said:
This looks like a super cool meet and i think i may have to try to make the next one. These meets just take this hobby to a whole new level and reinforces why we love them so.

Chris looks like you had a wicked time and glad you survived intact, wheres next on your boombox pilgrimage? :thumbsup:
We had so much fun together at the UK meet so you can imagine what this would be like. I highly recommend it. We stayed in a really nice hotel and had a great time.

Katsa said:
That looks super fun. Wish there were more collectors in near New Orleans
Even if you can find one other person to share with, it's worth the effort.

I would say that to all collectors, if you can get together with a few radios and share, it expands this hobby so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.