ATTENTION UK MEMBERS! #2...2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
After the success of the recent meet in Croydon UK, which you can read all about HERE. We have decided to make a date for the next UK boombox brothers meet.

We are aiming to make the Friday 30th March and Saturday the 31st of March the dates for the 2018 meet.

The reason for the early notification of this meeting is to provide as much time as possible for anyone to make their arrangements to book flights, organise travel and hotels etc, especially if our Euro brothers want to make the trip!
Ofcourse, if any of our global brothers wish to attend, you are all more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

By means of a response here, please let us know if you are attending. If the recent meet is anything to go by, there will be some of the most rare and beautiful boxes in attendance for all to enjoy.

Manchester boombo meet.jpg

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Northerner said:
So it begins !!!! :-D :w00t: :lol:

im_alan_partridge said:
Will all attendees get a free Easter egg?
if it means that you trawl yo ass from down south, YES!!! :-D

For further information, there are some hotels in Bury, Greater Manchester, only about 5-10 minutes from the venue.

If people want to fly in to the airport, theres a chance we can pickup some of those people up, it's about 40 minutes away, though a taxi is always an option.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
geoffhartwell said:
im in dave
Excellent news Geoff, looking forward to it already !!!!

T-STER said:
If i can make it work (im pretty far away) i will so be attending!
What's all this "if i can make it" malarky? if you need to stay over consider it done, we drove to Cornwall from ours and it took about 6 hours.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
T-STER said:
If i can make it work (im pretty far away) i will so be attending!
What's all this "if i can make it" malarky? if you need to stay over consider it done, we drove to Cornwall from ours and it took about 6 hours.

Ok done i'll make it work! Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.