Bumpin' with the Bumpboxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
All this talk about the new Bumpboxx has me excited so I decided to bump with my current freestyle.

Surprisingly with headphones on you can actually pick up on some of the bass.

I'm excited about the models coming out but I plan to keep the model that started it all for Bumpboxx.

https://youtu.be/1meten82xAw

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
If anyone is wondering about the battery life on the bumpboxx. Well tonight me and the bumpboxx are alone because we are still hanging...the wife crashed about an hour ago. Ah..no bother. Finishing off the rest of the alcohol in the fridge and not caring how many neighbors I keep awake. All the while watching old Star Trek episodes. My weekend is going just fine :-)

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
I finally got to see one in person for the first time a week ago. A guy on the opposing team brought his blue one to softball. Even though they beat us, I went over and chatted with him for a bit.

I was pretty impressed. He cranked it up a little bit. I don't know if it was the device he was using or the radio, it seemed distorted when he put a bass-heavy song on. But sounded great besides that. I loved the light on it. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.