Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:33 AM

Very professional,nice set up!!😎📻

#32 TechnicsDan82

TechnicsDan82
  • Members (SA)
  • 104 posts
  • Locationwales cardigan

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

Wow you really have done an amazing job ! well done i really think i might have to pull my finger out now after seeing what you have done with the storage and shelfs ! Looks fantastic full of gettos may also have to do this fairplay looks so dam cool omfg you are a cool chick and great collection loving the music centers !

#33 MyOhMy

MyOhMy
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationSleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^  :blush:

I try my best, my health isn't as good this year so work has ground to halt for now.   I've asked a neighbour's son (a carpenter/joiner) to work on additional shelving for me in other areas around the house as the Boom Room is packed full of audio racks, cassettes, LP's & CD's; turntables, speakers, Hi-Fi  equipment and gawd knows what else.

#34 TechnicsDan82

TechnicsDan82
  • Members (SA)
  • 104 posts
  • Locationwales cardigan

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:21 AM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^  :blush:

I try my best, my health isn't as good this year so work has ground to halt for now.   I've asked a neighbour's son (a carpenter/joiner) to work on additional shelving for me in other areas around the house as the Boom Room is packed full of audio racks, cassettes, LP's & CD's; turntables, speakers, Hi-Fi  equipment and gawd knows what else.

fairplay to you i say ! its a very cool boom room ! and a very cool collection