Eggs do come in boxes extra pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk

:-) This is the rxDT707 she is in great shape and has the remote, the only thing needed is the manual. Love it

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Nice going, Tim! :cool: Original boxes are always a nice addition to any collection. How do you like the DT-707 compared to other boxes of yours?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Yo bobby the 707 is one of my faves always has been. This is number 2 for me having had my first one off and on since new in 98. I belive they came out to coenside with the platanim sereis because i bought my egg plus a pana 680 at the same time, I couldn't choose only 1 lol. The cd is inpecable on this unit having never experienced 1 jump on the cd on my origional unit since new. As for sound i think the 680 has a deeper bass due to its slightly larger speakers but make no mistake the 707 can get down with the best of them and the electronic surround is the best bar none. I firmly belive this is the best panasonic egg ever made bar the dt909 wich is only distributed in japan, hence i have never seen one forsale anywhare in all these years. :-)

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
tim -- i would gladly donate your left nut --to just HEAR the 909 !! :surf:

the 707 sounds so great --
that its a 'what could be better' than that !!!

do you think we will EVER hear one ?

Jovie

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Here in the U.S. eggs come in foam cartons and by the dozen.Where are the other 11? :w00t: I need one of them myself ;-) As our president would say,"Spread the wealth around" :lol: and send me one!

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi-Nice Panasonic!
I heard one of those at the meet and it was very impressive!
Not quite the overall bass of the 680 but still very nice sounding and loud!
Great find having a box to!
Have a great one-GB. :-)

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
i have a mint one of those with the remote.
its one of the best portable stereos ever made period. definately a nice unit and its shape i can forgive beacause this was pretty much the icon of that design. unfortunately the ones that copycatted it didnt sound so great.
i am also glad it was not silver. it is slightly pre everything is a space ship allthough not by much.
there is something about this boombox that reminds of of a jaguar xke or e type i think its the way the grills and speakers are layed out.
and rimmer is right the surround feature on this box called techno on mine is really nice.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Thanks all :yes: This box is deffo a keeper for me infact the pair are thanks for the kind words fellas and uncle ed if you can find the owners manual for me that would be sweeet :-) i have all the packing and the box the manual would make it complete :afro: . nice to see you on here bill, it seems most of the cool members have come over from the dark side, awsome :-)

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
Rimmer36 said:
Thanks all :yes: This box is deffo a keeper for me infact the pair are thanks for the kind words fellas and uncle ed if you can find the owners manual for me that would be sweeet :-) i have all the packing and the box the manual would make it complete :afro: . nice to see you on here bill, it seems most of the cool members have come over from the dark side, awsome :-)
i was here right aways man. good to have you here too tim.
i mean i dont think its much of a secret i was done there.

i love the dt-707. its most likely in the top five i would keep if i could only have five.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
bill said:
Rimmer36 said:
i was here right aways man. good to have you here too tim.
i mean i dont think its much of a secret i was done there.

i love the dt-707. its most likely in the top five i would keep if i could only have five.
5 haha It was a strugle for me to get this one bill i tell thee, i think i have boughr 2 or three of them 2 got smashed in the friggin post and 1 the guy refused to send it dispite me pleading with him.

I think every body decent was done on the dark side to many rules im afraid.

I think aslong as people dont use bad language etc things should be good here, i Realy hope things work out for fatdawg here, for one thing he isnt power mad :lol: :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Yo bill the one with the black speakers sounds slightly better this is only because the other has had a rough life, ever carried a ghetto and the handle give way on you, i was left with the box smashed on concrete in two halves so she was rebuilt and the speakers were painted by me.

Other than that both boxes are identical mate.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
i have never had the handle on a blaster go on me yet.
however if it is anything like carrying a bucket of paint when the handle gives way i am sure it is the same feeling in the gut.
allthough broken blasters are not as fun .

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Ey up bill that was a quick reply :lol: but yea i have had 2 ghetto's do that the egg and a dc33l it is heartrenching lad and the dc33l was beyond repair but luck was on my side as the insurance paid up.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Two winners there Tim, Panasonic really made an awesome egg with that model. :thumbsup:

I remember checking those out when they were new but unfortunately never bought one. Maybe some day, I'm very patient. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.