BEATER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
When I get round to cleaning it I'll assess what I have. It might not need painting and I'm not a fan of modded boxes.
I remember when you did your one Elias and the speaker paint was too thick! Lol

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
The best kind of box , big ,cheap price, not perfect but perfect for a overhaul and some real use. I think you could paint the tape keys silver and a few coats of clear and they would look fine.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Beautiful, that is a big chunk of boombox real estate for £25

Agree with you, clean it up, see what you have got and bring her back to good order.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Nice one, even the VU colours look far better than many I've seen for sale. I may be able to help with a few of the shiny parts, deck w/decent keys etc. so let me know in due course and I'll dig out my box of spares for pics.

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
It's just dirty! :yes: :lol:
A beater makes me think of broken casing, gouged plexi, dented/missing grilles, tape door missing, antenna broke or bent, etc.. All your knobs and tabs are there! :thumbsup:

stedly

Member (SA)
Nov 18, 2016
That looks cool .... i have some 8 inch woofers like that for spares
i rememberd that my email password is bazlm427 my email is stedenus@gmail.com if you thimking of selling it..

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Not sure if this even powers up. The owner said it might not but I put it in the garage for another time and haven't switched it on yet. Will check it out after the UK meet this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.