The Neighborhood Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Everyone in my neighborhood knows that if it is a nice day I am outside half drunk being the neighborhood DJ. My neighbors and I have the same taste in music so no complaints.

Well might not be any complaints but apparently two houses down from me (good buddy of mine) must've been hinting around that he wouldn't mind having a radio for outside. The other day while talking with his wife she had said she got him a DeWalt outside work radio. She mentioned that I would soon be facing competition in the neighborhood.

She looked at me funny as I most likely had a shiat eating grin on my face and before I knew it the words "Bring it on" came out....haha.

This will be good. She should know better. I've had this thing over at their house for parties.

Going to add a sticker that says DeWalt killer :-)

20170624_162220.jpg
20170624_162205.jpg

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Hell yes! Try not to destroy the DeWalt too badly. How cool would it be for all your neighbors to have Bumpboxxes? :yes:

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Fatdog said:
Hell yes! Try not to destroy the DeWalt too badly. How cool would it be for all your neighbors to have Bumpboxxes? :yes:
JVC Floyd said:
Ha I can't wait to see you demolish that dewalt lol.hell I live for sound challenge's .
Haha. I'll keep y'all posted but so far they've just been sitting out listening to mine....smart move...lol

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
If only the bumpbox was stereo and had cassette, im sure even the m90 could blow away that builders thing haha

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Dewalt will probably have a nicer, longer listening sound but Bumpboxx will literally blast it down the street. Your ears might be bleeding, but it will be louder.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Any update on this?
It's been as quiet as a mouse at their house...lol. The dude is extremely competitive so maybe he's done some research and is saving up for the Bumpboxx...hahaha

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
Careful, he may be using the Dewalt Radio as a bait! What if he bought a Diamond Boxx XL instead? Now that would be a challenge... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.