London Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Watching those images of some of the residents swinging their towels took me back when the World Trade Center was hit on 9/11.

The other day I was listening to NPR radio and they had someone explaining how there are properties that are vacant and those that survive but have no shelter are very upset because these properties are own by either people that live there and are very rich or foreigners that owns them and they just have them there for profit when the market start asking for more $$$$$$.

The value of money over helping your countrymen and believe it or not it is happening here also where domestic or foreign investors buy properties and hold them for future up tic in value!!! WTF

These folks have money coming out of their ass and still want more while hurting your everyday Joe!

But going back to those that parish and those that lost their place called Home!!

You are in my prayers!

ONE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Watching this unfold live was very hard. You can't help but bleed for these people. London has had it rough the last few year. As strong as they are, and they appear to be pretty TOUGH people, nothing can prepare you for something like this. Hearing about people leaping from the top floors just brought me right back to 9/11.

Not sure I could ever live in a high rise. And I felt that way after just reading that story of the leaner high rise in San Francisco.

check tha bass

Member (SA)
May 11, 2010
when i watched this i was shouting at my screen "someone get these people out of there" but there was nothing they could do, absolute tragic, this is the worst i have ever seen, 17 confirmed dead and 58 are missing so far, what is going on in this world, man i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.