Not open for further replies.

MART

Member (SA)
Nov 29, 2016
Wakefield, West York's
Received this lovely SABA today :-D
Purchased it direct from a fellow collector who is based in Germany
He owns a Mint Sharp GF-9000 which he says he is keeping for now :sad:
I'll keep trying my best to try and persuade him to part with it & look forward to posting some pics on here if ever i succeed.

Attachments

MART

Member (SA)
Nov 29, 2016
Wakefield, West York's
Hisrudeness said:
Very nice box. Good sound. No easy way to use external sources but works well with an fm transmitter.

There's a Fisher version as well. I think Blackjack owns one.
:thankyou:
I've seen some of Blackjacks Pictures
Love how he likes to include a piece of fruit or a bottle of spirits with his Boomboxes
Great idea!!!!!! :beer2:
I'll place a bottle of Champagne at the side of my 9292 and post a picture if ever i find one :-D

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
MART said:
Very nice box. Good sound. No easy way to use external sources but works well with an fm transmitter.
There's a Fisher version as well. I think Blackjack owns one.
:thankyou:
I've seen some of Blackjacks Pictures
Love how he likes to include a piece of fruit or a bottle of spirits with his Boomboxes
Great idea!!!!!! :beer2:
I'll place a bottle of Champagne at the side of my 9292 and post a picture if ever i find one :-D
You're still looking for one? I've found two this year but they're definitely not minters. You're new Saba will sound better.

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Very nice! It looks like new. You know I think that's the first box I've seen a mic referred to as a micro.

DSMing91

Member (SA)
Oct 12, 2014
LI, NY
Nice radio. Never seen it in this AKA before. I have the Fisher PH-250K (aka). I love the looks and the sound from it. Nice grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.