A CD Player that's never used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
An everyday scenario in my company vehicle. A CD Player that's never used. Couldnt tell you if it works or not....but if my walkman breaks I'd be sweating it.

Who's with me........
20170509_141736.jpg

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
LOL! I don't even have a CD player in my truck or car - nothing but radio and cassettes for me. :-D :lol: :yes:

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Hehe good work man, that Panny looks like its been your go to workhorse for sometime. My new company car doesn't even come with a cd player only usb, aux or bluetooth or DAB.....

Had my Sony WM-EX618 plugged into it today :thumbsup:

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Hehe good work man, that Panny looks like its been your go to workhorse for sometime. My new company car doesn't even come with a cd player only usb, aux or bluetooth or DAB.....

Had my Sony WM-EX618 plugged into it today :thumbsup:
Yeah me and this old girl go back to my grade school days. This RQ-V180 Panny spent time in my backpack all through school up to my HS years. Got used on the bus every day to and from school (hour each way).

Got a new toy coming though.....A refurbished (belt, oiled and adjusted) barely used (looks brand new) Sony WM-EX88. Can't wait!!! It literally looks slimmer than a cassette case. I'm sure it is a collectors item and it should be for the price I paid but you guys can count on the fact that its going to get used at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.