• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 13,092 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:15 AM

It is a mentally tough thing to go through. I don't know if it is depression or just lack of appetite from being stressed out but I have some weight dropping off of me. Down about 10# the last 3-4 weeks, but it's ok because I'm easily 30# over weight anyway.

We are starting to get a rhythm down and settling in the best we can. Still no word on the house we have the offer in on.

I did creep past our old house this weekend to see it lit up like a xmas tree and the new owners moving in. Sad to watch after all the time we had there.
: 

Think of it this way Joe, all the wonderful things you did to that house....all the time you took and care and details is now being loved and respected by another family who will raise their children in a beautiful environment. THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

I have all the confidence in the world that in the near future, you will be able to look back at this and reflect on how it was a learning experience. All part of life.

#32 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 12,251 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Thanks Chris. :cool:

#33 ford93

ford93
  • Members
  • 2,499 posts
  • LocationFormer New Yorker

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:01 AM

Keep the faith blu it will all work out!!

At least you've got family that are there to help out! :yes:

Good luck bro'!

#34 trippy1313

trippy1313
  • Members
  • 1,757 posts
  • LocationSeattle-Tacoma, WA

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:41 AM

Dude, I hear you. I'm not in a trailer (well.... it's a double-wide so...) but we just sold our house in March, been renting this place so we could sell ours. Now the lease is up in 2 weeks, and they still haven't told us if they're going to sell to us, or keep renting it, in which case we aren't going to. So, although I've asked, with no answer, we're trying to hunt for a house fast, as we don't know where we'll be living come two weeks.

During the course of selling our house to now, I've been stressed, loss of appetite too. And without any exercise, lost about 15 pounds. I wasnt overweight (6'4" 210), and now weigh 195, which is about my high school weight 13 years ago.

I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but I do feel for ya man. You'll get through this and continue to climb on.

#35 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 12,251 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

You guys are great. Thanks for the compassion.

#36 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 12,251 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted Today, 12:16 PM

One of our cats passed away last night......

Lucky was a good black cat. 17 years old, he had a good run.

Attached File  cats '09 008.jpg   146.53K   1 downloads

#37 MyOhMy

MyOhMy
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts
  • LocationSleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.

Posted Today, 02:37 PM

I was so sorry to hear of the passing of Lucky, he's such a gorgeous looking chap.

#38 Reli

Reli
  • Members
  • 4,921 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted Today, 03:03 PM

Dang that sucks Joe, cats are cool. Best wishes to the others.

#39 Fatdog

Fatdog
  • Administrators
  • 10,938 posts
  • LocationMiddle Tennessee, U.S.A.

Posted Today, 05:58 PM

I am sorry for y'all's loss, Joe.  :sad: