Belts for Sanyo M7950

Status
Not open for further replies.

PostEnder

Member (SA)
Nov 21, 2012
Southeastern U.S.A.
Hello, there. Welcome to the club. Sorry I can't help you with your cassette-belt needs. For one thing, I don't know which belts you need. For another, I'm no repairer, as fix-it failures at this end remind me. (Shrug) But hopefully you'll get your Sanyo up and running just fine. From what I've seen of it in a YouTube clip and on WikiBoomBox.com, that mini-box is a machine of heft and quality.

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Hello warp1487,welcome to Boomboxery. It would be good for you to say the word PLEASE,when asking for help. It'll get you more attention than just demanding belt sizes on your very first post here. We also have a section for newbies to introduce themselves in friendly and cordial manner. If you try that I'm sure you'll get the help you need. Again a big welcome to you.☺

warp1487

Member (SA)
Apr 7, 2017
ralrein1 said:
Hello warp1487,welcome to Boomboxery. It would be good for you to say the word PLEASE,when asking for help. It'll get you more attention than just demanding belt sizes on your very first post here. We also have a section for newbies to introduce themselves in friendly and cordial manner. If you try that I'm sure you'll get the help you need. Again a big welcome to you.☺
I did not require that I ask for help from the members of the forum, if you read correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.