Sony fh150R

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasec72

Member (SA)
Mar 19, 2017
Hi guys, can anyone help me, I need to know the correct model of the RY601 relay that goes on the Power Amp Board, so I can do the replacement. I want to know what voltage it works.

Attachments

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
I would bypass the relay to check if there is some else damaged in the protection circuit. Why do you think there is a problem with this contactor?

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Cesar, I think you meant to click on the "reply" button - not the "report" button. ;-)

rasec72

Member (SA)
Mar 19, 2017
Fatdog said:
Cesar, I think you meant to click on the "reply" button - not the "report" button. ;-)
yes, sorry...

hopey said:
I would bypass the relay to check if there is some else damaged in the protection circuit. Why do you think there is a problem with this contactor?
Is there any way I can isolate the relay and the circuit will work ??

I bought this used sound .. I was able to recover the audio card and the relay is all damaged ..

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
If you put jumper wires on the circuit board that connect the circuits directly from point a to point b that should power up on the unit.

rasec72

Member (SA)
Mar 19, 2017
JVC Floyd said:
If you put jumper wires on the circuit board that connect the circuits directly from point a to point b that should power up on the unit.
Correct friend and thanks for the tip !!!

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I had the same problem with my sony fh909, my engineer ordered a new relay switch, i think it came from china, hope this helps

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
davebush said:
did you get this working
I think it's a different relay switch dave....it looks like the power relay and not the sound relay found on the 909 but i could be wrong, could you solder in the relay dave??? if so i'll try and get my engineer to order another relay switch for you

Status
Not open for further replies.