It ain't a boombox but will house one! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Nothing to do with boomboxes...other than it will carry one!

Just signed up to buy this big yellow beast lol :-)

Former London Ambulance Service patient transport vehicle...gonna go full on camper on its ass and of course it will have its own boombox on board! :-)

IMG_3237.JPG

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Nice a ruddy great yellow bus, of course!!

I have always fancied fitting out a camper and having a mobile home on wheels, could be a lot of fun. Ive been backpacking many years ago but never as luxurious as a camper. Keep us posted Si.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
im_alan_partridge said:
Nice Simon, already got the privicy glass as standard :thumbsup:

Also, i bet you could sell those roof lights (if you dont want them) to recoup a little cash.
Various high value bits I can strip and flog on eBay lol including the lights...it's fitted with all sorts of kit! Got privacy glass, 5 proper seats in the back that all fold away. Heating, insulation, ventilation, lights, storage, it's automatic and drives like a dream :-)

T-STER said:
Nice a ruddy great yellow bus, of course!!

I have always fancied fitting out a camper and having a mobile home on wheels, could be a lot of fun. Ive been backpacking many years ago but never as luxurious as a camper. Keep us posted Si.
Yep I've always wanted to do it too...done lots of research on options and this big yellow thing wins hands down :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Nice van, too bad no one will see you coming! :lol: :lol: :lol:

please document this build. If you end up signing up for www.ambulance2camper.uk please provide a link! :-D

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Eee bah gum, that'll be a cracking Boom Mobile with all that space and with gizmos in abundance. I feel your projects are getting bigger with each year although I do have on teeny weeny question: Will you be stripping it down to bath the casing?! :-D :lol:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
T-STER said:
Will you be stripping it down to bath the casing?! :-D :lol:
Haha Si your rep proceeds you. Yeah lets see you get this sucker in the bath!
There's a river over the road from my house so I could chuck it in there lol :-)

Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Nice van, too bad no one will see you coming! :lol: :lol: :lol:

please document this build. If you end up signing up for www.ambulance2camper.uk please provide a link! :-D
Yeh gotta embrace the dayglo lol :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
Good van. I've got the smaller Trafic model which has been pretty reliable except for the auto.
These are serviced every 10 to 12 weeks by the hospital service so are really well maintained. Hoping it will be reliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.