My Telefunken Studio 1M

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
That looks amazing .it ranks up there with the cleanest I've ever seen. I love the green back lights ,the only unit left on my wishlist, awesome.

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
Nice work, stevenrob!
I'm heading back to Boston tomorrow after quite some time away, so I really need to get cracking on mine to be ready in time for some Summer Blasting on the deck when the weather gets nice. Hoping to get it up to a similar level as yours.
:thumbsup:

louis365

May 27, 2010
Ottawa
Real cool. I'm not a collector, just have a JVC PCW300. But the Studio 1m is one I will get around to obtaining at some point. To me, it's the baddest sounding box out there.

Be real nice if you posted a video of it playing.

stevenrob

Member (SA)
Sep 6, 2016
France, North
hello guys, thanks a lot.

The tape works fine, I have a little problem with high com position (the "dolby" of telefunken). The sound is bad and perhpas I'll change the capacitors of high com board.

sysgenss

Member (SA)
Jan 2, 2018
Do you have any idea of where I can obtain a replacement antenna for a Telefunken Studio 1M?

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
SLO said:
This is a beautiful machine, I still have not heard one of these in person yet. Its is on my want list thats for sure
I was just going to say that. I periodically check eBay.de for these. Sooner or later I'm going to pull the trigger.

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
looks great with those green-ish lights!! Makes me want a 2nd HiFi-Studio to just experiment with some new colors.

Those are great boomboxes - i especially enjoy the heavy aluminium-knobs..a feeling of great quality right away. And that sound..aww man i now need to check out mine and crank it up!!!

muchkusblin

Feb 23, 2018
Moscow, Russia
1M is for Metal tape capacity. Yours is just 1, not 1M. However, the looks are all classy, got the same, with very good cosmetics, needs left channel to be repaired, will post pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.