PVT.Hudson dead at 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Well another actor from my youth has passed away. This time from complications from surgery. Bill Paxton was my favorite in ALIENS as the smart ass Pvt.Hudson. I can still hear him saying to Ellan Ripley:relax,me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you!Check it out,independently targeting particle phalanx. WHAP! You can fry half a city with this puppy! We got tactical smart missiles,phase plasma pulse rifles,RPGs,we got psionic ball breakers! We got knives and sharp sticks!!!😅😅😅 Classic SciFi cinema excellence!Also who could forget him as Chet in Weird Science. He played a perfect asshole in that one. Then there's the smart Alec cop he plays in Predator 2! We also have many other great movies and TV shows to remember him by.
Most recently he player a Hydra double agent in Marvels Agents of Shield television show on ABC. Also now in syndication. Appearantly he died from complications from surgery. Bill Paxton dead at age 61. R.I.P Bill Paxton you will be missed.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
One of my favorite movies is Tombstone in which Bill Paxton portrays Morgan Earp. This quote immediately came to mind when I read of his passing...

"Remember what I said about people seein' a bright light before they die? It ain't true. I can't see a damn thing."

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.