Been Hurting A lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi everyone,I know I haven't been posting for a while but I was gone for 3 full weeks over the holidays in Mn.working 2 jobs.
Well Christmas was a wash,literally! Rained and iced so bad it was just me and my sister and brother in law as I was already at their house Christmas Eve so no one could come up Christmas Day.☹️
To top it off dad had to go into the hospital as he was not able to walk and fell.
So we find out he's to weak to walk now and can't stay in his apt.anymore.
We all had our Christmas at his apt.if course he was at the rehab home but it was so hard as we then had to go through all the things in his apt. we knew he wouldn't be coming back and he told us to do this.😢
This was the hardest Christmas and New Years I've ever had.
He's in assisted living now but I am very sad as he liked his apt.
I've been very very sad and am going through emotional duress and have a good friend very very sick so I'm sorry I haven't been myself and I'll try to be in more often.
Life can sure be hard sometimes.
Just thought I'd let you all know why I've been not around much.☹️😢

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Dang Jeff, I know you told me your dad wasn't doing too well, but didnt realize it was as bad as you're saying now. I'm sorry to hear it. I know it's been a rough 4 months or so. Just remember those dark clouds can't stay forever. I hope they turn to blue skies soon buddy. We're all here if you need to talk, vent, or whatever.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Hey Jeff, I don't know if there are any words that can comfort you. There's not much that can be said in a situation like this. Hopefully the fact that you know you have a place to come vent gives you a little comfort. From talking to you on the phone many times, I know your a genuine guy who is passionate about allot of thing, not just radios. This is one of those times in your life where your going to have to be stronger than stone. Not just to get through it all, but for your family members as well. Best of luck brother.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Stay positive, Jeff, and cherish every moment you can with your dad. :blush: :yes:

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
I wish your family well and, most of all, I hope your father can still find much enjoyment in life despite his change of circumstances. The family closeness you've expressed will go a long way to comfort yourself and your family, I wish you all the very best that life can offer.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Thanks so much my friends,I appreciate all the kind words.
My dad is doing ok in his new place and I'll be seeing him next month.

Yes Chris I've been able to work out again now so I'm feeling better and stronger and it just helps.

I've been just trying to stay positive to as it has been kind of overwhelming recently.

Yes Ira,music is so special to me and the home stereo has been getting a decent workout especially with the Sirius Orbitar boombox connected to it so that's always a plus!

So thanks again,spring is getting closer and I just may have to go to Florida in a couple of months or less!😎

Oh and I've been taking out my aggressions by attacking the Camaro and truck by touching up and glazing and waxing and making the restoration go even faster!!😎

Status
Not open for further replies.