Mad Anthony's Hot Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Do any of you like hot sauce? I use Tabasco most of the time, but I like to try different sauces when we go to restaurants.

The original bass player for Van Halen, Michael Anthony has his own line of sauces called Mad Anthony's. I have wanted to try them for some time, so I pulled the trigger and bought the 3 pack. Sadly, if I open them, I can't take them with me to Italy, so I'll have to wait. Just wondering if anyone else has tried these?

I got them from here: http://madanthonycafe.com/

They looks pretty good with the ol' VH M70 :yes:

20170202_143451.jpg20170202_143501.jpg

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Looks pretty good there Chris. That VH M-70 is so rad! My go to hot sauce is Tapatio. Actual peppers used to make a real hot sauce,not some spicy vinegar like most hot sauces. Thanks for the heads up on Mr.Anthony's products. Gonna check them out.👍👍

Van Presence

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
Parnassus, NZ
hot sauce is the business. this is my mouth burner of choice. blows Tabasco outa the house. only available in NZ im guessing. not sure of the rules of sending hot sauce through the mail but i could if you really want some

Mad Anthony's is a classic name for a sauce.
DSC02624.JPG

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
JVC Floyd said:
My brother's wife is from Thailand and she makes hot sauce that would literally set your ass on fire.
Some of that Thai hot sauce tastes like pure kerosene after it has been lit with a match. :lol: That shite is like "f***-my-life" kind of hot. I will never make that mistake again. :yes:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I like sampling hot sauces. Recently we were in a taco shack here in Ventura, ordered some fish tacos. They had 3 bottles of homemade sauces on the table. I grabbed one, looked at it rather quickly and poured it on. Not sure what I THOUGHT it said, but it was habanero and holy shiat, it went from flavorful to tongue in a vice pain! Ruined the meal, ruined my gut, ruined the next day, and ruined the toilet! :bang:

If that's what you're into, then I suggest this...

****-the-bed-hot-sauce-5097.jpg

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Anything that is as hot coming out as it went in, is not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.