ITS ON 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
Eight more months to go. The years are flying by fast. So get ready . September 29 and 30th 2017 Las Vegas Nevada second annual international Boombox Meet . Sponsored by AIWA - BUMPBOXX - BOOMBOX MAG more to be announced. And special guest appearance by ? to be announced. For info on room reservations get back to me via PM.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Dr DER said:
Eight more months to go. The years are flying by fast. So get ready . September 29 and 30th 2017 Las Vegas Nevada second annual international Boombox Meet . Sponsored by AIWA - BUMPBOXX - BOOMBOX MAG more to be announced. And special guest appearance by ? to be announced. For info on room reservations get back to me via PM.
Gonna be sick!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Come ON, so much going on this year I can't make this.... :bang:

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
KandiKlover said:
Ok that's all good. But WHERE in Las Vegas?
. We will be staying at the four Queens hotel on Fremont Street in Las Vegas. We are still working on the venue which is not very far from the hotel.

KandiKlover

Member (SA)
Mar 27, 2017
Dr DER said:
. We will be staying at the four Queens hotel on Fremont Street in Las Vegas. We are still working on the venue which is not very far from the hotel.
Ok sounds good. Is it ok to come and see everyone elses boomboxes even if I don't have my own?

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
KandiKlover said:
Ok sounds good. Is it ok to come and see everyone elses boomboxes even if I don't have my own?. Yup come on out

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
So.....can we take guesses on the special guest? Would it be Rob Owens (CEO of Bumpboxx?)

I like the picture of the Bumpboxx next to the Conion. They're the same size in that Advertisement. Hmm. Lets see how they really look together

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:31350]

Haha. I had to :-P

KandiKlover

Member (SA)
Mar 27, 2017
Transistorized said:
So.....can we take guesses on the special guest? Would it be Rob Owens (CEO of Bumpboxx?)

I like the picture of the Bumpboxx next to the Conion. They're the same size in that Advertisement. Hmm. Lets see how they really look together

Haha. I had to :-P
Nice Christmas tree and M90.

Status
Not open for further replies.