Crown CSC 945 Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

label321

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2015
Hello everybody i have this Crown 945 but i don't have any power if i plug it on the net.
I see a black wire loose i dont know where the black wire hears see pic.
i can't find a schematic there is (A17) there where the black wire is loose

Attachments

label321

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2015
label321 said:
Hello everybody i have this Crown 945 but i don't have any power if i plug it on the net.
I see a black wire loose i dont know where the black wire hears see pic.
i can't find a schematic there is (A17) there where the black wire is loose
Its fixt it was a cooked transformer i replaced that so it work like new again :-)

label321

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2015
baddboybill said:
Hey bill i'm having trouble with the Soundmaster the cassetteplayer under eat tapes evertything looks oké so i cant pinpoint the problem do you know whats this is?

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
label321 said:
Hey bill i'm having trouble with the Soundmaster the cassetteplayer under eat tapes evertything looks oké so i cant pinpoint the problem do you know whats this is?
Probably needs a new pinch roller and belts. There are 2 belts. I would also clean up head and old grease on parts, replacing with fresh grease and demagnetizing tape head. ;-)

label321

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2015
baddboybill said:
Probably needs a new pinch roller and belts. There are 2 belts. I would also clean up head and old grease on parts, replacing with fresh grease and demagnetizing tape head. ;-)

Yeah i dont can a hold on belt here in the netherlands like hardware stores or internet shops :-(
Thanks! demagnetizing ... whats that exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.