DJ Tech Boombox discontinued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
I just received this response from the DJ Tech Boombox company..

" Hello,
This is a discontinued item and no longer available. Thanks!"

Victor Tognella
eCommerce Sales and Tech

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
That sucks. :thumbsdown: I know Reli gave it high marks. Maybe sales suffered because of competition with the Aiwa Exos-9 and the Bumpboxx.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
This was their reply when they emailed my wife, telling her the item she already paid for, was "Out of stock". But, still awaiting their refund. :-/

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
They're out of Hong Kong, and they didn't do much marketing & advertising. That was the problem.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Hey Adam, maybe you can buy Reli's on the cheap! :-D :w00t:

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Oh dang! That's too bad, I thought they really had something going there too. Great looks, and according to some members, pretty good sound. Bummer. Maybe they'll try to come back later.

While I think the Bumpboxx is going to be a hit, I know there will be people that won't like it's size, but want something with modern capabilities. The DJ Tech seemed to fit the bill.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
The value and rarity just went way up! I'm glad I got one. Really a great sounding box with very solid bass. Hits very hard for it's size.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Reli was gracious enough to offer me his spare, at a "Bro deal" price. So awesome of him. Thank you Brother. The wife is buying me this, AND the BumpBoxx for Christmas.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
mellymelsr said:
The value and rarity just went way up! I'm glad I got one. Really a great sounding box with very solid bass. Hits very hard for it's size.
Your right Melly. Glad I decided to grab one while they were available. In 30 years they'll be more rare than a M90 :-)

I thought Rock and Soul still had a few but that was a few days or so ago when I checked last

Edit: Just checked. They show "In Stock"

Get 'em while they're still available.

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
Transistorized said:
Your right Melly. Glad I decided to grab one while they were available. In 30 years they'll be more rare than a M90 :-)

I thought Rock and Soul still had a few but that was a few days or so ago when I checked last

Edit: Just checked. They show "In Stock"

Get 'em while they're still available.
They're already discontinued....so there's only a few left.

Status
Not open for further replies.