Rory's Panasonic RX-60LE - December 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
These boxes look small but sounds SO BIG! :rock: Excellent bass and treble!

I would never pass one that come in my way. I love my RX-C45. :yes: :yes:

First time seeing a RX-60LE, have seen up to 50.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I have one great little box, better than the 52 but not as flashy
great save Nick lad, btw what was wrong with her ?? and how did you fix her?? would be interested to know as mine has issues too

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
Rimmer36 said:
I have one great little box, better than the 52 but not as flashy
great save Nick lad, btw what was wrong with her ?? and how did you fix her?? would be interested to know as mine has issues too
Output & psu board - don't tackle unless you have plenty of patience :drool:

Bloody thing lol I would do another now I know what to check - these are well designed & come apart very easily............the cooked transistors, dry joints & burned pcb are all a sign you are on the right track!!

Must point out that although I expected more, I love Panny & Technics stuff, Panny still have a high rep - I bought their BluRay HDD top of the range recorder & it really is something else!! £500 & worth it, off topic but it has the best mp3/flac player I ever heard! Buy one they are superb

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Nickeccles said:
Output & psu board - don't tackle unless you have plenty of patience :drool:

Bloody thing lol I would do another now I know what to check - these are well designed & come apart very easily............the cooked transistors, dry joints & burned pcb are all a sign you are on the right track!!

Must point out that although I expected more, I love Panny & Technics stuff, Panny still have a high rep - I bought their BluRay HDD top of the range recorder & it really is something else!! £500 & worth it, off topic but it has the best mp3/flac player I ever heard! Buy one they are superb
Mine has an output problem on fm lad, distorted in one channel

Wish i had you're skill lad, must be those tits jk :-D :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.