USPS Sucks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Here we go again folks. Another member was noting just how crappy USPS is. They do this EVERY time to me. They drive right by my house with my item (waving at me) and then let it sit in the state below me for days.

Look at this. It made it from NY, NY straight through my state, past my house, all the way to Charlotte NC in 1 DAY. Then it sits there until late evening on the 5th. WHAT IS GOING ON? They don't even hit their expected delivery date within 2 days. I HATE THESE GUYS.

Anything run by the Government is absolute garbage. Inefficient not to mention a waste of money. Unbelievable and defies all odds as to why companies still use them. Well...I know why. Cheap for them and they don't care how long it takes for you to get your item.

To add insult to injury it'll probably show up damaged. I called my Post Office and told them to just hold the darn thing instead of dropping it off. I'll pop in and get it sometime after New Years when it shows up.

USPS.png

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I use USPS only for international shipments. FedEx for everything else.

erniejade

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
If i am not home and they have to re-deliver or I have to go pick it up, it doesn't matter what company it is, it will be busted up or the outer box will look beat up. There is a FedX close to my house that I now use to hold it all instead of delivering it to me. Since I started using the FedEx holding location, my stuff comes in one piece and the outer boxes aren't beat up.

Status
Not open for further replies.