Country Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Member (SA)
Oct 24, 2016
DMV
I also noticed some of you like Country Music. A female deejay from North Carolina challenged me to make a country mix back in July of 2012. This was the results. Listen and enjoy. Country Mix

This mix is nearly 2 hours long.

NOTE: Select the 'Download This File' button on the site . . . NOT the Big Green 'Download' button

Download Country Mix

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Listened to this all the way through also. Great night of music. Can't say that a few drinks weren't consumed between my wife and I during the duration of the music. Was expecting it might be depressing but it was very upbeat and cheerful. Wonderful job!! :clap: Was very surprised to hear Garth Brooks in all of this. A nice way to blend that in with the modern songs :-)

I live in the country and my neighbors heard this going all the way at their house and joined the little "private" party we were having in our living room and they even BTOB (brought their own beer)...lol :-P

I hope these links stay up for a while. ill be using them for sure :yes: :yes:

Will

Member (SA)
Oct 24, 2016
DMV
Thanks, I appreciate you taking time to listen. I'm glad you, your wife, and your neighbors enjoyed the mix.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Will said:
I also noticed some of you like Country Music.
Not me. Lol, for some reason I just can't get into country. I hand handle listening to early 90's stuff, but it's not going on my playlists. But it's my wife's favorite, so I'll try this out and see what she thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.