Classic Rock Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Member (SA)
Oct 24, 2016
DMV
I noticed some of you guys like Rock Music. This is a 2 hour long Classic Rock Mix that I mixed back in March of 2012 for a club in Philadelphia. I just loaded it up on Mixcloud.com for you guys here on Boomboxery.com ---> Classic Rock Mix

If you listen to it, let know what you think.

NOTE: Select the 'Download This File' button on the site . . . NOT the Big Green 'Download' button

Download Classic Rock Mix

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
I rocked this whole thing on the M90 steady on Vol level 5 and the occasional 7. Sat in front of the box the whole time. My ears still ringing...Heck yeah man!!! I approve. Rock on!!!!

I use dropbox for all my uploads. I believe you get 2 GB starting out for free. I was able to increase to around 72GB for free just by doing specific promotional things they asked me to over time. Really is a nice way to upload and share files IMO.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
I checked this one out today. I wasn't thinking, I figured it was going to be a playlist, not a 2 hour mix like you said. Lol. Very impressive! That must have an insane amount of time to make.

For me just making a decent playlist takes hours, but to mix in all the music and tracking down voices.... How long you think that took you to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.