• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Will

Will
  • Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDMV

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:22 PM

I noticed some of you guys like Rock Music. This is a 2 hour long Classic Rock Mix that I mixed back in March of 2012 for a club in Philadelphia. I just loaded it up on Mixcloud.com for you guys here on Boomboxery.com ---> Classic Rock Mix

If you listen to it, let know what you think.

NOTE: Select the 'Download This File' button on the site . . . NOT the Big Green 'Download' button

Download Classic Rock Mix

#2 Transistorized

Transistorized
  • Members
  • 585 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:24 PM

I rocked this whole thing on the M90 steady on Vol level 5 and the occasional 7. Sat in front of the box the whole time. My ears still ringing...Heck yeah man!!! I approve. Rock on!!!!

I use dropbox for all my uploads. I believe you get 2 GB starting out for free. I was able to increase to around 72GB for free just by doing specific promotional things they asked me to over time. Really is a nice way to upload and share files IMO.

#3 jimmyjimmy19702010

jimmyjimmy19702010
  • Members
  • 3,162 posts
  • LocationSunny Brisbane, Australia

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:26 AM

Nice mix Will - very impressive!! :-) It had my V5.0 shaking the house!! :lol:

Thanks man,

James..... :-)

#4 Will

Will
  • Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDMV

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:57 AM

Thanks for your comments.

#5 MyOhMy

MyOhMy
  • Members
  • 1,883 posts
  • LocationSleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:24 PM

Epic result so.........................................PIN IT,   PIN IT,   PIN IT!!!  :clap:  :hooray:  :rock: 

#6 trippy1313

trippy1313
  • Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • LocationSeattle-Tacoma, WA

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:54 PM

I will be trying this one out tomorrow. Classic Rock is my #1. I'll let ya know what I think!!

#7 trippy1313

trippy1313
  • Members
  • 1,752 posts
  • LocationSeattle-Tacoma, WA

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:33 PM

I checked this one out today. I wasn't thinking, I figured it was going to be a playlist, not a 2 hour mix like you said. Lol. Very impressive! That must have an insane amount of time to make.

For me just making a decent playlist takes hours, but to mix in all the music and tracking down voices.... How long you think that took you to make?

#8 Will

Will
  • Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDMV

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:21 AM

NOTE: Select the 'Download This File' button on the site . . . NOT the Big Green 'Download' button

Download Classic Rock Mix

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rock, Classic