VENICE BEACH MEET - "Moving out of the Country" meet for Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Ok everyone, we are planning on rockin Venice Beach with Mr. LASONiC TRC-920 (Chris) and Mrs. LASONiC TRC-920 (Ellen) before they leave California and head for Naples, Italy.

Everyone and anyone that would like to come out and wish a farewell and make some noise with a boombox is welcome to come! We set the date for

Saturday December 10th around 12:00 noon until ???

We usually park near the tennis courts, (if parking is available) and meet up near the basketball courts, then take it from there. Come hang out with us if you can. Everyones welcome ;-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Thank you SLO for posting this up, It will be a fun time to crank with my brothers one last time...

Northerner said:
I would love to but wrong continent! Have a blast!
Notherner, you have twisted my arm, I will just come to you! :yes: :-D

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
Sounds good Melvin, you bringing that beast BumpBoxx?

Thank you SLO for posting this up, It will be a fun time to crank with my brothers one last time...
No problem bro, lets have some fun :thumbsup:

I would love to but wrong continent! Have a blast!
Thanks Northerner, we will post plenty of pics :-D

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Lasonic TRC-920 said:

Notherner, you have twisted my arm, I will just come to you! :yes: :-D
Ha ha you're welcome round my place any time you like Chris :-)

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
SLO said:
Well, today it was 90 degrees where Im at, and its mid November! So Im hoping we'll be fine for the day :cool:
90 degrees?!? Are you kidding me? That's nuts. But okay cool. Maybe I can see if wifey would like a weekend trip to California... never been to Venice Beach.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
trippy1313 said:
90 degrees?!? Are you kidding me? That's nuts. But okay cool. Maybe I can see if wifey would like a weekend trip to California... never been to Venice Beach.
Bro you would LOVE Venice, so many freaks and people from EVERYWHERE. We've met folks visiting from Russia, Japan, Germany, New Zealand just to name a few. If you could pull it off, come on down!

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
But there is a serious chance of POUNDING music with a chance with wiggling girls butts!
Bah no fair, we never get that weather here and its my favorite sort!

I would love to come and meet you guys and blast some boxes but as Si said, wrong continent. If you ever make it over to see Northerner i'll get there to!

I still wish you all the best and safe travels :thumbsup: :rock:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
T-STER said:
Bah no fair, we never get that weather here and its my favorite sort!

I would love to come and meet you guys and blast some boxes but as Si said, wrong continent. If you ever make it over to see Northerner i'll get there to!

I still wish you all the best and safe travels :thumbsup: :rock:
YOU CAN BE DAMNED SURE WE ARE GOING TO BLAST THE UK TOGETHER!

rokbox2112

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2012
Orange,California
WILL SEE YOU GUYS ... Bringing a friend who's not a collector but will stroll around with my cleaned up Llloyds. And trying to get my Helix up after some major setbacks. see you in some days! :rock:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
rokbox2112 said:
WILL SEE YOU GUYS ... Bringing a friend who's not a collector but will stroll around with my cleaned up Lllods. And trying to get my Helix up after some major setbacks. see you in some days! :rock:
That's GREAT! Looking forward to cranking up with you again!

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
rokbox2112 said:
WILL SEE YOU GUYS ... Bringing a friend who's not a collector but will stroll around with my cleaned up Lllods. And trying to get my Helix up after some major setbacks. see you in some days! :rock:
Mike! Hey glad to hear from you man, I'm glad you will be making it out, so far we have about 16 confirmed people coming, so its gonna get loud, see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.