What's Everbody Cooking For Dinner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi everyone-Here's something new: What's everyone having for dinner tonight??
I had to ask becuase I just made some killer tacos!!
Ground round,Old El Paso taco sauce & seasoning.I also use taco cheese and fresh lettuce,fresh Roma tomatoes and some killer La Sabrosita Hot sauce-nice and warm!!
I love a good taco but don't eat to many or you'll have fusion!! :lol:
Just kidding guys-have a great week and let us know what's cooking??-GB. :-) :-D :beer2: :-P

Jovie

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Quaker Oatmeal

One cup oats,2 cups skim milk ,micromaved at 50% power for 10 to 12 minutes.Just a spot of Walmart brand sugar free maple syrup for flavor.A glass of diet coke..... I always eat alone :-/

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
I ordered in Papa John's Pizza and Diet Pepsi Max (no diet Coke at this location)

It kinda sucked, but I am too tired/dirty to go to the IHOP next door... besides they see enough of me anyway.

Traveling for work....

walkgirl

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Holland
Jovie said:
Quaker Oatmeal

One cup oats,2 cups skim milk ,micromaved at 50% power for 10 to 12 minutes.Just a spot of Walmart brand sugar free maple syrup for flavor.A glass of diet coke..... I always eat alone :-/
Jovie, that is not a whole meal! :'-(

You must get yourself some rice or potatoe or pasta dishes or so!!

:-)

2steppa

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
Sunny Eastern England
Fish tonight:

Finest battered fillet of haddock and chunky potato chips with sweetcorn (and slice of lemon on the side).

Washed down with Tesco premium cola.

Sorted. :cool:

Boom Shaka Laka

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Detroit
For tonight (Friday)...
Half of one of the Italian beef sandwiches and a hot dog that my wife brought home from Portillo's in Chicago on a trip/meeting there a few days ago. My wife knows my soft spot (my belly)!! :smooch:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Last night I made some Cheeseburger Macaroni from Hamburger Helper. Of course, I add my own touches to make it nicer. :-)

Not too sure about... :hmmm:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Fatdog said:
Last night I made some Cheeseburger Macaroni from Hamburger Helper. Of course, I add my own touches to make it nicer. :-)

Not too sure about... :hmmm:
Hi Bobby-That's actually pretty good!!
Try the Cheesburger Ranch one-it's quite good!!
Tonight I'm having Chili Dogs & fries With Orange crush!!
Have a great weekend-GB. :-) :-D

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
My local meat market has great deals, so I treated some friends and my family to some Spencer Del Monico steaks with sea salt crusted potatoes and a salad.. YUMMY! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.