Tape Head City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I was wondering anyone has gone to www.TapeHeadCity.com?

They sell brand new and used cassette tape of all genre's of music. Get classic cassettes or compilation's like this Best of Hip Hop Cheap prices.

I started buying NIB cassettes off eBay just to have a nice fresh copy again. Most of my old tapes are pretty worn out.

They also sell cassette felt pads incase that's fallen off.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
After a 5 minute browse, looks pretty good. No yard sale prices but if you've been looking for something specific they look like pretty good prices.

Only thing off the first glance I think they could change.... List the tracks on the cassettes. There's some I can't tell if they're singles, or entire albums. Also if I want to know what tracks are on an album I'd have to search outside the site to find out.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
After a 5 minute browse, looks pretty good. No yard sale prices but if you've been looking for something specific they look like pretty good prices.

Only thing off the first glance I think they could change.... List the tracks on the cassettes. There's some I can't tell if they're singles, or entire albums. Also if I want to know what tracks are on an album I'd have to search outside the site to find out.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Also put them in some sort of order.

I just like the idea that you can buy a full album again. I have so many tapes that during playback have stretch marks, so the audio is farked up, or other problems.

A year ago I bought some brand new cassettes, the first 3 Twisted Sister albums and a few others. I forgot how great a nice new cassette sounds.

BTW, Tape Head City also sells brand new blank cassettes just incase you can't find any.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Sounds wick! I use cassettes 95% of the time even on home stereo!😎🐚🕊🎃🎼

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
They really have a ton of stuff and some really rare albums. I went through the Metal section and was blown away on what they had.

Need to place an order this weekend :-D

ralrein1

Member (SA)
RAD!!!Thanks Chris, now I'm gonna have to score me some Armored Saint on cassette.Also some Maiden,Kix and Killer Dwarfs!!! Oh and Scorpions and Corrosion of Conformity! Thank God they have free shipping on orders over $50 bucks. Also gonna have to find some Case Logic cassette holders. Great fun,feal like a teenager/early 20 something again!😄😄😄🍻🎸👍 WAY🆒JUNIOR!!!!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ralrein1 said:
RAD!!!Thanks Chris, now I'm gonna have to score me some Armored Saint on cassette.Also some Maiden,Kix and Killer Dwarfs!!! Oh and Scorpions and Corrosion of Conformity! Thank God they have free shipping on orders over $50 bucks. Also gonna have to find some Case Logic cassette holders. Great fun,feal like a teenager/early 20 something again! WAYJUNIOR!!!!
HA HA HA, you saw all those listed! Yeah man, they got some classics and most are CHEAP! $5.99!

Buy 9 tapes and you got shipping covered. I better get over there before you buy all the good stuff :lol:

DSMing91

Member (SA)
Oct 12, 2014
LI, NY
I've been purchasing my tapes from this site for the last year. About over 50 tapes. They are located local to me but never went to the actual location. So far the prices are fair and the tapes are exactly how described. No complaints. :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
DSMing91 said:
I've been purchasing my tapes from this site for the last year. About over 50 tapes. They are located local to me but never went to the actual location. So far the prices are fair and the tapes are exactly how described. No complaints. :-)
Right on, I just bought 2 Fat Boys tapes and Grim Reapers first album. They haven't arrived yet

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Just scored a bunch of still new in the wrap cassettes. Couldn't resist the killer Black Friday deals they've got. Let's see if I can recall: Glen Frey- the allnighter,Killer Dwarfs- dirty weapons,Bonham- madhatter,Lita Ford- stiletto,Lou Gramm- long hard look and finally April Wine- we like to rock! All brand new! Man I'm gonna tear into'em like nobody's buisness tomorrows yesterday! Oh boy is this great!!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ralrein1 said:
Just scored a bunch of still new in the wrap cassettes. Couldn't resist the killer Black Friday deals they've got. Let's see if I can recall: Glen Frey- the allnighter,Killer Dwarfs- dirty weapons,Bonham- madhatter,Lita Ford- stiletto,Lou Gramm- long hard look and finally April Wine- we like to rock! All brand new! Man I'm gonna tear into'em like nobody's buisness tomorrows yesterday! Oh boy is this great!!
That's cool. I got 3 tapes a week's back, used, but in perfect working condition. $3.99 & 4.99 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.