Texas collector getting on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studio82tx

Member (SA)
Oct 25, 2016
Texas
I have around 25 boxes. I don't buy much from eBay, I prefer to hunt them down at flea markets and estate sales. I like old school, but I don't hate on anything. I'm handy with fixing some of the stuff even though it took me 20 times to solve the math problem to join the forum

Here are some of my boxes:
https://postimg.org/gallery/2ohmd82e0/

I'm a Texas based film maker that lived in la for 6 years. I have worked as a music video editor and now own a small company where I do corporate ****.

I attended the 20 year anniversary screening of do the right thing some years ago in Atlanta. I met radio Raheem and have always loved the culture. My first box was inspired by data from the movie goonies. I am well known in my small town for carrying my boxes around and bring the dance party wherever I go (when I'm not taking care of our kid or working))

I have a giant tattoo of a lasonic trc931 - I love this stuff.

My only eBay purchase was my 100% working disco lite. Eventually I would like to have an M90, and a lasonic jumbo to complete my collection.

I also have a lot of advertising and original boom box art.

Anyways I'm on instagram as Studio82tx

I would have never found this place if not for boombox magazine

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Welcome aboard bro! We follow eachother on Instagram. (My IG is oldskooladdictionz) Im glad Will told about the forum, your gonna love it here man, lots of great people. You have some great boxes too

Will

Member (SA)
Oct 24, 2016
DMV
Welcome aboard Studio82tx. 25 boomboxes :thumbsup: you are a veteran. I'm new here myself. I may start building a boombox collection too. Radio Raheem (Bill Nunn) will be missed.

Will

Member (SA)
Oct 24, 2016
DMV
I just finished checking out your boombox collection. Nice! I wouldn't mind having a Conion C 100F and I may be on the hunt for a JVC RC-M90 as well. Need a JVC to vibrate the concrete. Or the Victor RC-M90

Status
Not open for further replies.