Belts for Hitachi TRK-8130E

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalgairns

Member (SA)
Oct 15, 2016
Hello,

I've taken apart a Hitachi TRK-8130e and the 2 belts I have removed have turned to goo!

Does anyone know where I might get some belts to replace them?

I've tried eBay for a kit but there doesn't seem to be anyone selling any. I'm based in the UK.

Thanks,
Ian

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK

dalgairns

Member (SA)
Oct 15, 2016
Got the belt kit and fitted the new belts - took quite a while! This little Hitachi definitely has everything crammed in. The circuit board needed removing in order to get to the tape mechanism. I took a lot of photos before I removed all the wires (good job I did, I would have never got it put back together correctly!).

Anyway, works very well now - just about ready for loft storage! :w00t:

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
dalgairns said:
Got the belt kit and fitted the new belts - took quite a while! This little Hitachi definitely has everything crammed in. The circuit board needed removing in order to get to the tape mechanism. I took a lot of photos before I removed all the wires (good job I did, I would have never got it put back together correctly!).

Anyway, works very well now - just about ready for loft storage! :w00t:
Well done, these boxes certainly are crammed full to the point of there being so little room to manoeuvre anything inside it makes for a bit of a daunting task. Ass you say though, plenty of pics is the biggest help you can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.