Boomboxes with your favourite Team Colours ! Share yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
Here is a topic about custom made boomboxes with your favourite team colours ! I start with a Sanyo M-9935 i customized with F.C. Panathinaikos colours.The Cassete tape at your left has the Clubs Anthem !
A dedicated Panathinaikos Boombox which in time it will be donated to GATE 13 the Organized Supporters Fan Club which this year celebrates its 50th year !!
Please share yours ! I know you British and European guys love your Football Teams and it doesnt have to be a fully customized boombox ! It can be a boombox with a scarf of your favourite team or a shirt of your Club . For You people from the other side of the pont it can be your NBA , Hockey, Rugby favourite team . From South America , i know you people love your Football Clubs .
DSC05629.JPG
DSC05660.JPG

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
I've never done a box in team colors, although I've considered it.
It's got some blue & silver in it, so this is close, right?

SANY1096.JPG

Love the green on that Sanyo, BTW. :thumbsup:
At first glance I thought you were a Jets fan - not that I'd hold that against you... :lol:

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
I've thought about possibly doing one up in Seattle Mariners colors. But I just don't know which box... and I'd be afraid it turns out bad.

I think if I had another beater Trc-920 Id do it to that.

These colors though, Teal, Navy and SilverTSMBBLGSM-2.jpg

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
trippy1313 said:
I've thought about possibly doing one up in Seattle Mariners colors. But I just don't know which box... and I'd be afraid it turns out bad.

I think if I had another beater Trc-920 Id do it to that.
I d like to see that . :-)
and thanks MT, I can also see it at Shizaudio :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.