PARTY IN THE BOOM ROOM 3 ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ATTENTION BLAST MASTERS!

It's time for PARTY IN THE BOOM ROOM 3 ! ! !

As it was just stated by Fatdog, the Boom Room is back and it's time to spin the globe!

In case you're new to Boomboxery and have no idea what this is, let me break it down for you. The BOOM ROOM is a live chat feature here on the site. In the past, I have hosted a massive world wide LIVE Party (details of past events here) that lasts 24 hours.

This is how it works:
We inhabit the chat room for a full 24 hours! That means that someone from Boomboxery needs to be in there at any given time to chat about radios, tech stuff, share pictures, whatever. As the clock ticks by and the earth turns and more people come on line, more people can join in from various parts of the world till we do a full rotation of the planet with collectors from all corners of the world keeping it going! It ends when the last member leaves at the end of the 24 hours.

Most Common Question:
"Do I have to be in there for the full 24 hours?"
NO, but you can if you want too ! ! ! :w00t: :yes:

In the past the guys from Australia / New Zealand have started us off since they technically start every day! But everyone is welcome to join whenever no matter where you are!

Come and go, stop in when you can, say hello and stay awhile. Whatever you can do. IT'S A BLAST, pun intended!

When:
Friday October 8th through Saturday October 9th, 2016

Where:
THE BOOM ROOM (top of the page, next to the donate button)

Party in the boom room 3 flyer a.jpg

party.jpg

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
I've been there before quite a few times, but it was always just me there :'-(
I think the dates are a little bit off, but I will be there Friday Oct. 7. :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Both girls are out of the house this weekend, so I'll try to make appearances when I'm not blowing shite up in Battlefield 4. ;-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
oldskool69 said:
YES! I remember the first one we did some years back that I instigated. To quote George Takei (only because the phrase fits)...Ooohhh Mmmyyy!

It was awsome! Glad to see another one being scheduled. :clap:
OH YES, well, this can't be a one man show, it takes a village to repair a boombox! :-D

We had a blast with you on the video chat in Vegas.
Man, we have to rock it face to face! :yes:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
MyOhMy said:
Awesome stuff! I'll be doing my bit for the UK contingent, folks often tell me I talk shi@t endlessly so it shouldn't be a problem! :-D :lol: :thumbsup:
HECK YEAH! We need the female point of view (plus it makes the guys behave a little better!) :yes:

Fatdog said:
Both girls are out of the house this weekend, so I'll try to make appearances when I'm not blowing shite up in Battlefield 4. ;-)
Go Bobby Go! :grim:

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
HECK YEAH! We need the female point of view (plus it makes the guys behave a little better!) :yes:
Oh.................I appreciate the consideration but I love the 'no holds banter', there's not much chance of this in my sleepy ol' rural town. :yes:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
MyOhMy said:
Oh.................I appreciate the consideration but I love the 'no holds banter', there's not much chance of this in my sleepy ol' rural town. :yes:
Then your in luck, because "LIVE" chat is far more colorful!

1 week away

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.