Nightmare neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Nice one. I had a neighbour with wind chimes in the garden, 'kin racket day & night. Best of it was, they never went into their garden, just pee'd off all the neighbours with the noise! :bang:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I will say this back in the day people use to hate us latin brothers carrying our boomers with Apache cranked up high!!

I look back at those days and I chuckle about it, but you know I rather re-live those times than what we are living in right now!!

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
I read this on Wednesday and thought, "Am I that neighbor?"

Then I remembered my old neighborhood. I certainly wasn't the neighbor standing in the middle of Main St. screaming bloody murder every other weekend at 3:00 a.m.

So I feel better about myself now.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
ford93 said:
I will say this back in the day people use to hate us latin brothers carrying our boomers with Apache cranked up high!!

I look back at those days and I chuckle about it, but you know I rather re-live those times than what we are living in right now!!
I agree also. The old folks hated us boomers but what I think the world is starting to understand is that

......it's the quiet ones you need to look out for.

At least you know what the loud person with the boom box is about. It's the quiet person with a backpack you need to worry about.

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
I also feel guilty, but i don´t really care about neighbours, music is loud, but no problems so far as neighbours down below me don´t even mind.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
You know anyone who gets offended from someone listening to music is a nightmare nightmare neighbor.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
As long as one is not cranking up some Ann Murray or some Engelbery Humperdink on an egg then it isn't to horrible,I think!😮😎
That could cause an egg meltdown!!😮😮😓😔

Boombiking

Member (SA)
Apr 8, 2018
Transistorized said:
I agree also. The old folks hated us boomers but what I think the world is starting to understand is that

At least you know what the loud person with the boom box is about. It's the quiet person with a backpack you need to worry about.
Memorable words, Transistorized! They complement well my SIG quote: "Walkmen users do not bother people the way ghetto blaster users do, but they do something even worse—they reject them.”

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Boombiking said:

Memorable words, Transistorized! They complement well my SIG quote: "Walkmen users do not bother people the way ghetto blaster users do, but they do something even worse—they reject them.”
So where is this going guys?

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
If you have a nightmare neighbor try this-100 Guinea Pigs let loose on a warm summer night in his yard or the cheaper route-100 white feeder mice let loose in a similar manner then crank up some Millie Vanilli or possibly the worst of all-Leo Sayer cranking on a egg!!!😮😊😎🎶🎼📻📻🐤🐤🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.