Ontario, Canada Meet....close to the Midwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Didn't know where to post so we'll place it here because the MIdwest is close to us in the Toronto, Canada area :-)

We're trying to get our fellow BOOMBOXERY members to joins us in a meet and greet! Let's get off of our winter weary butts and share our passion! All are invited of course!

Tony Cruz has graciously got the ball rolling and we're hoping to get as many of us as we can!

The full details will follow but for now we looking at June 12th in the lovely City of Barrie!!
"I just got a response from the City of Barrie for the usage of their indoor sports dome. They've got June 11 and 12 available. They have two areas we can rent: One is the lounge at $34.00tax-in/hour minimum 3.0 hours (25 people capacity), The other is the small field for $61.00tax-in/hr., also with a minimum 3.0 hours rental (100-150people capacity).
We can use of their folding tables they have around and we all just need to bring our extension cords to hook-up our boomboxes. Those that have them, should also bring a small folding table, as there may not be enough.
All I need now is to call them back and book. I'll advance full payment with a credit card which is their requirement at the time of booking.
Please let me know as soon as possible."
We spoke about securing the lounge for 3 hours (I'm sure we can all spring a few bucks to cover the cost of the room between us). It gives us a nice indoor location should the weather go south.
Let's do this gents...it's WAY overdue...Let us know ,here ASAP if you're game!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2PM to 5PM or ?? :rock: :rock: .....INTERESTED??? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.