Status
Not open for further replies.

m40dotcom

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2011
Minneapolis
www.m40.com
Hope this is worth the (unintentional) wait since I was gonna scan/photoshop/post this years ago.

I haven't used it nor know how to prove it's a correct C100 schematic. But from what I see, it surely does seem to match up with all the functions/features of a C100. (really hoping it's not a TC-999 or something with similar elements). What I think shows it's correct to me is that it shows a phono/Aux, which is on the C100 but not the 999/126 as they have dedicated phone RCA input up front.

So, if you can read a schematic and have a C100, please validate this if you can for me, and all of us. If it's correct, then I hope we can add to the downloads or where ever it's proper home should be. Maybe in that Global Seed Vault in the Arctic.

As I write this..... Caution just previewed it and seems to think it is legit!

I ya want a nice thick paper stock reprint from my source print, I can make a run of those and you can just cover whatever the print/shipping is. It's an 11x17 print. Turnaround time is 2-4 years. Ha.

Enjoy!

P.S. Thanks to Caution (Eric) for getting me back to this finally. Now if anyone wants to help me fix up the 6 C100/Helix/Clairtone I gotta get to soon, meet me in the basement.

Attachments

Reactions: Juanjo_Rioja55

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Holy shiat balls! Where is it???

I can do some parts swapping of your C100's if that's what you need and I'm probably the closest one to your location.

I have 11x17 printing here as well so I can get mine printed out and stapled right away.

m40dotcom

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2011
Minneapolis
www.m40.com
Helps if I attach the PDF I'm sure. I'm a little rough at message board technology in 2016 I guess. Ha. I browsed for it but forgot to attached before submitted the post.

It's up there now. Enjoy

m40dotcom

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2011
Minneapolis
www.m40.com
And I wrongly named it C110_Schematic.pdf too. Ha. Fixed that to C100_Schematic.pdf
Yes, one page, what else ya looking for? I thought this was what many have been looking to find for years.

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
M90 shows up today, C100 schematics come out, I'm busting!!
Some good readin' here, I love their name for a mid :lol:

m40dotcom

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2011
Minneapolis
www.m40.com
Oh did someone say M90?

I do have some more cleanup, then nice printing to do on this, but here's an updated sample of the M90 Brochure that I have and meant to get up years ago around the same time as this schematic.

Again this is only a low res version of it, showing the spread of the awesome brochure. The actual doc I have has some good bends and wear on top of it so I'm doing what I can to clean it up like I did the cover already.

Hopefully the full res PDF and prints coming soon

Enjoy.

Attachments

m40dotcom

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2011
Minneapolis
www.m40.com
Not that anyone asked, but some backstory on who I got this from.

I bought this off someone "North of the border" that I'm pretty sure is commonly despised by most on this board, or at least was years ago when I saw his ebay username come up with the listing. He had the schematic print for sale for what I felt wasn't a bad price for something that I thought not only myself, but every C100 repairer wanted their hands/eyes on. I bought it for the Buy It Now price and just assumed that I'd get a fake, or nothing or whatever as I think this seller has possibly screwed other people in various was via ebay. But for the price I was fine taking that risk as it wasn't like I was in for $000s for some radio that's condition was listed wrong of shipped terribly.

Anyways, it showed up promptly, seems to be legit, and somehow it worked out just great. Even the envelope had 'do not bend' and all that on it as if it's something really important.... cause it is to us.

Rather surprised that it seems like he hasn't sold other reprints of it since as I thought many of yall would've paid the same $ I did and we'd hear about it on the board.

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
m40dotcom said:
P.S. Thanks to Caution (Eric) for getting me back to this finally. Now if anyone wants to help me fix up the 6 C100/Helix/Clairtone I gotta get to soon, meet me in the basement.
Minne is only a 2-hour drive for me.. :-) :cool:

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
caution said:
M90 shows up today, C100 schematics come out, I'm busting!!
Some good readin' here, I love their name for a mid :lol:

I have red the clairtone resto thread and lookin at this part of the schematic there's another mistake.
You need to use a non polarised capacitor to filter the midrange

Status
Not open for further replies.