My new boom room :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Almost a year ago I moved out of the house I own (and pay for!) in to a little rented cottage just for me :-)

Because I live on my own now I can do whatever the frick I want with my lounge now and so I have!...I could be bigger, it could be flasher, but when you're paying for two houses you can't be too choosy lol. Anyway, I've filled it with the stuff I like! I've got more boxes and more stuff around the house but here's where I chill of an evening, hope you like it :-)
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
That isn't a bad setup at all. Glad to see things around that make you happy.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Looking great Si!! That 920 needs a more prime shelf tho damnit!

Glad your settled and seem in btter spirits mate, love that lounge, that looks like a great place to chill and you have some serious boxes there :D

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
blu_fuz said:
That isn't a bad setup at all. Glad to see things around that make you happy.
Thanks, definitely fun to have lots of stuff in my main room rather than tucked away, that way I get to appreciate them every day :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
T-STER said:
Looking great Si!! That 920 needs a more prime shelf tho damnit!

Glad your settled and seem in btter spirits mate, love that lounge, that looks like a great place to chill and you have some serious boxes there :D
Thanks Tre. The 920 is on the bottom shelf for safety tho I have attached the shelves to the wall :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
im_alan_partridge said:
Didn't realise you had moved out your house :sadno:

I have some of that same shelving with some of the same boxes on it :w00t: visual deja vu :-D

Great set up mate, very nostalgic :-)
Ha ha you show great taste if you have the same boxes and shelves :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Hisrudeness said:
Looks good Simon.
I don't see the Lasonic 920. You still have it?
Yeh still have it...it's on the work bench...still. I fixed the always broken input selector switch with the awesome help of an esteemed member and had spent many man hours on it, but it then developed a weird noise so in disgust I put it to one side and left it there. I've got issues with all 3 imported US boxes so I've temporarily fallen out of love with them to be honest. However, this will end soon and I will crack on with them. It's a beautiful machine so will take pride of place soon no doubt :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.