AZTRON 34841

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchy_JuiceBox84

Member (SA)
Feb 9, 2016
Space Coast Florida
I recently acquired an AZTRON 34841. It was badly in need of a cleaning and I was told that it doesn't work. It does power on, but when the tape decks are activated the only thing that happens is a strange sound from inside the box, none of the rollers roll. My question is, does anyone have any information on this box? i.e. parts list, where to get parts for it, etc. So far I've only been able to find photos of it and that's it.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Cool looking box. Is that a 3rd speaker in the middle, or is it fake?

ralrein1

Member (SA)
So,did you check the condition of belts on the cassette decks?Your gonna have to open her up.Maybe what your hearing is the sound of the motors running.If the belts have deteriorated the mechanism will not move.Let us know what you find.Cool boomer,never seen one or even heard of it.You got yourself a rare one.As far as I know.

Crunchy_JuiceBox84

Member (SA)
Feb 9, 2016
Space Coast Florida
ralrein1 said:
So,did you check the condition of belts on the cassette decks?Your gonna have to open her up.Maybe what your hearing is the sound of the motors running.If the belts have deteriorated the mechanism will not move.Let us know what you find.Cool boomer,never seen one or even heard of it.You got yourself a rare one.As far as I know.
I've been working so much lately it's just been sitting in my closet. I have some time coming up and I plan on opening her up and seeing whats going on as well as cleaning everything on it. I'll post some pics when I get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.