Recent scores, if anyone is interested....

Status
Not open for further replies.

markoneswift

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2015
Aotearoa New Zealand
JVC Floyd said:
That akai amp is wicked, totally love it.
Thanks, I think it looks pretty cool. Can't wait to get it fully restored and singing again. It does work now, but the pots are noisy and one channel cuts out occasionally. The place where I scored that amp have also got it's baby brother the AS-910 and a lovely Pioneer SX-880 which I looking to pick up very soon.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker

Wow if you acquired this for peanuts than you are one lucky guy. Love the style and that nice gold tone look. :cool:

Technics mini components are awesome I own the SE-CA10
class A amplifier pair with Polk Audio RT-14 speakers. I love the sound that these things put out. The down fall is the CD players which were made to play audio CDs and not MP3s but I solve that problem with an external DVD player.

Keep that little mini and congrats. :yes:

markoneswift

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2015
Aotearoa New Zealand
ford93 said:

Wow if you acquired this for peanuts than you are one lucky guy. Love the style and that nice gold tone look. :cool:

Technics mini components are awesome I own the SE-CA10
class A amplifier pair with Polk Audio RT-14 speakers. I love the sound that these things put out. The down fall is the CD players which were made to play audio CDs and not MP3s but I solve that problem with an external DVD player.

Keep that little mini and congrats. :yes:
Thanks and cool tip about using a DVD player for MP3 duties - I just happen to have a spare Samsung Blu-ray kicking about with USB capability to boot :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.