Sharp VZ-2500 value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjo

Member (SA)
Nov 13, 2015
Gold Coast
Hey guys, I'm just wondering how you find the value of a Sharp VZ-2500?? i have one that i bought several years ago now and wanted to know the value but can't find one for sale anywhere to go off.

cheers

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
I can offer 36 of our best English pounds plus you can share my packet of twiglets.

superlew

Member (SA)
Apr 22, 2012
Woburn, MA
T-STER said:
I can offer 36 of our best English pounds plus you can share my packet of twiglets.
Not really sure what Twiglets are, but if they're anything like chocolate covered pretzels then it's just not worth it, as far as I'm concerned.
:no:

$17.00 (US)

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
i was hoping those twiglets would not end up being as ****ed up as i thought , i was wrong. they might be good but pretzels that look like kindling wood just cracks me up lol. hell i would eat em' if they taste good but i would hide em out of shame lol.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
JVC Floyd said:
i was hoping those twiglets would not end up being as farked up as i thought , i was wrong. they might be good but pretzels that look like kindling wood just cracks me up lol. hell i would eat em' if they taste good but i would hide em out of shame lol.
Floyd they taste off the farking chain. My son swears he hates them but always grazes from my bowl if im eating some. They are totally boss.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Northerner said:
Twiglets are an abomination...there should be laws against such things
Twiglets are like The Grail of snacks. There should be a law enforcing at least one Twiglet Snack Fest a week, munching away 'til your mouth's a bit on the ol' sore side. I think you were getting confused with that farkin' Marmite - now, THATS an abomination and a half!!

(OP prob wondering what's going on 'ere!!! :yes: :lol:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
oh we have snacks that look like the funnels you use to put oil in your car . they call them bugles but the look more like funnels lol. i gave up on humans after my first ginger bread man cookies , it's like people are so ****ed up they want to eat cookie versions of people. almost like it's cool to be cannibal like as long as you it's a holiday. somebody should invent ex wife cookies so these dude's getting divorces can at least gnaw their wife's heads off and chew with pleasure because that's about the only pleasure he will have lol.

nikonfoo

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
the Twiglets are sounding better than the VZ
What are Twiglets

how much for shipping to Japan :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
nikonfoo said:
the Twiglets are sounding better than the VZ
What are Twiglets

how much for shipping to Japan :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
It's not gonna happen - any Twiglets I get my hands on stay in my hands until they're eaten by my selfish, greedy, Twiglet lovin', self!!

nikonfoo

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
god i have been googling i think i have a new addiction and i haven't had one yet

why dont we have these in Japan
Bugels dont do it for me

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Thats the ones Geoff! Twiglets, oh boy, they split opinion but I'm with Mom, they are farking awesome.

We may need to mail some to our brothers across the pond Mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.